GDK_WINDOW_TEMP

hi,

i use GDK_WINDOW_TEMP to create a fullscreen window without title-bar and
so in my Quick Image Viewer (http://www.klografx.de/software/), but when i
startup with the TEMP window my progam don't recieve any key-pushes from
the user :(

the mouse works but the stuff is send to my program and to other apps..
example: if i start my qiv in fullscreenmode from a xterm and i push the
middle mousebutton for exit so qiv exists but the middle button is also
send to xterm and it insets the text from the 'x11-clipboard' :(

any ideas how to fix this ?
it should work with all Window Manager like TEMP..

--
Adam Kopacz - kLoGraFX
Kieselgrund 39 | D-68239 Mannheim | Phone/Fax: +49 621 4816775