dialog

Two days ago

I asked:

>I have some ten dialogs, too.
>They work separately just perfect,
>when the dialog is created by gtk_dialog_new();

>What I want, is to have a dialog on my scrolled window
>without window manager decoration. Just like this:

        |         scrolled window                       |
        |                                               |
        |       ---------------------------------       |
        |       |       dialog                  |       |
        |       |                               |       |
        |       ---------------------------------       |
        |                                               |

>I want to pop them up by pulldown menu calls.
Now I have what I wwant, but still one problem remains:
** WARNING **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 346 (gtk_container_add): "widget->parent == NULL"
The essentials are:
void luo_dialogi(
GtkWidget *isa)		// isa = top_level_window
{
    GtkWidget *vbox;
    GtkWidget *table, *hbox;

    dialog = gtk_dialog_new();
    dialog->parent = isa;
    gtk_container_border_width(GTK_CONTAINER(dialog), 5);
[snip]
    gtk_widget_realize(dialog);
    gtk_widget_reparent(dialog, scroll);	// scroll  public
}
To get just what I want, I must reparent to scrolled window.
Everything works just fine, but I don't like that warning message.
Could someone with more experience help me.

Thanks in advance

pauli