Re: [gtk-list] Re: menu accelerators with Gtk--

Lixin Tang <ltang@auto.ugcs.caltech.edu> writes:

> Maybe I should ask this question from Guillaume or Tero - has accelgroup
> been implemented in the latest Gtk-- and if not, when?

Most of it has been implemented and is in Gtk-- 0.9.16. It should be
useable. Can't tell you anything about when the rest is
coming. "Whenever someone has the time to", would be a correct
answer.

As for me, I'm converting the examples from the gtk+ tutorial and
don't want to do anything else before I'm finished, or I'll never see
the end of it.

> I still don't see the accelerator key working in testgtkmm.cc
> (Gtk--0.9.16).

No, they are not indeed.

--
					Guillaume.