Re: [gtk-list] Re: menu accelerators with Gtk--

Lixin Tang wrote:

> Maybe I should ask this question from Guillaume or Tero - has accelgroup
> been implemented in the latest Gtk-- and if not, when? I still don't see
> the accelerator key working in testgtkmm.cc (Gtk--0.9.16). Yet I don't
> know how to work with Gtk_AcceleratorTable coherently with Gtk_MenuFactory
> and MenuFactoryConnectorBase into a window menu. Your suggestion is
> appreciated.

I use the accelerators like so:Gtk_Window * window;
window->add_accelerator_table(subfactory->get_accelerator_table());

where subfactory is Gtk_MenuFactory * subfactory(GTK_MENU_FACTORY_MENU_BAR);

now you should be able to use accelerators.

oh, yeah,...I use Gtk---0.9.15