Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gdk segfault messages

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Conrad Steenberg wrote:

> Hi Dominik
>
> On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Dominik Rothert wrote:
>
> > I have the same libraries and the same problem.
> > Note that I hadn't this problem with gtk-1.1.
>
> What X-server are you using? If it's also a Millenium II PCI, the problem
> might lie there and not with GTK ay all...

highly unlikely, but emininently possible.  Using DGA, for example, will
crash the heck out of XF86_SVGA (XFree86 3.3.2), if you have a
Riva128-based card (PCI or AGP, doesn't matter).  The precedent is there,
but it's probably not an X server problem, I would think.