Which library to use?

Hi all!!!

I am developing a library to be used both in Windows and Linux, and now I am starting to implement a GUI module, in order to compile the same code in both platforms. I was thinking of using Lesstif, but just heard about GTK, which seems to be the future standard for GNU/Linux and it looks great (better than Lesstif in my opinion). Is this true?

I think I am going to use GTK, but want to be sure of what other people think, so please tell me what do you think about.

Thanks

Rodrigo