Re: [gtk-list] Re: Spin button problem

> That doesn't make sense to me - you should only get value_changed once per
> value change. So if the user clicks once, it should increment once. Maybe
> you have the step_size in the adjustment wrong?

There is/was a bug in spin-button.
In 1.0.5 and earlier, if you hit the up/down buttons you get at least two
value-changed messages. I've not tried 1.0.6 yet, but I did notify this
to the spin-button guys at about 1.0.4 and they said that they were working
on it and expected to put a fix into 1.1.x. Whether a fix went into 1.0.x
was dependant on the nature of the problem.

Was it fixed in 1.0.6?

--

Steve                                       | Steve's law of House Rewiring:
S.Hosgood@swansea.ac.uk                     | "No matter how many power sockets