RE: [gtk-list] HELP! scrolled window of clist

Knowing how if feels not to have a response, I'm
going to answer this. Although I'm probably not
the right person to do so. Since I'm still using 1.0.6
But I've been reading this list for a while.

In the Devel version, the CList no longer has a scrolled
window.  You need to create a scrolled window
first and then add the clist to it.

something like this (i'm leaving out most of the parameters)

sw = gtk_scrolledwindow_new ();

[snip]

cl = gtk_clist_new ();
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER(sw),cl);

and therefore I think your "WHAT" is the sw.

Hope this helps
(I also hope I'm not too far off)

Steve.