HELP! scrolled window of clist

Hi,
   Sorry for the scream :-) I am experiencing a strange problem
and because of it I am unsure whether my postings are actually
getting to the listserver or disappearing somewhere. Therefore
a sign of life would be appreciated :-) i.e. do you read me?

Now my question... I am porting my 1.0.5 application to also
support 1.1.5. Went through the ChangeLog and compared the
'insulting' header files to figure out what needed to be
adapted in my program. At this point everything compiles
and links under 1.1.5. Great, but... when I run the program
it crashes immediately with:

 Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkScrolledWindow'

 Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkscrolledwindow.c: line 385
(gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy): assertion `scrolled_window != NULL'
failed.
 Gdk-Message: ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

As a backgrounder, in 1.0.5 I had to maintain the vertical
scrollbar by mingling with internal data of the CList widget
and its ancestors+children. This was in particular with the
vscrollbar member which has disappeared in 1.1.5 in favour of
te vadjustment member which makes things easier. The problem is
*** How do I obtain the scrolled window of the CList? I
need it for the following code:

#ifndef GTK_DEVEL
     /* This is for 1.0.5 */
     gtk_clist_set_policy(GTK_CLIST(clist),
                          GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC,
                          GTK_POLICY_ALWAYS);
#else
     gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy( WHAT, ..AUTO.., ..ALWAYS..);
#endif

The question is then, how on earth do I obtain the WHAT
parameter? it is of type ScrolledWindow but I don't see
that in the gtkclist.h.

Being the 3rd time I ask, it would be nice to have an
answer...:-)

               Cheers,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands