Re: [gtk-list] Re: Help gtk+-1.0.1 !!!!

Marcus Brito wrote:

> >  No soy muy ducho en ingles y espero que alguno de Uds. entienda el
> > espaņol, soy nuevo en la lista y tambien en el mundo de GTK.
>
> Entiendo um poco de espaņol, mas falo portugues. Espero que me entiendas :)

Have no fear non-Spanish/Portuguese speaking people :)

> > /tmp/cca271821.o(.text+0x32): undefined reference to `gtk_main'
>
> Precisas informar a el compilador para usar a biblioteca gtk, assim:
>
> g++ -lgtk pru.cc
>
> Espero ter ajudado!

 That's correct, to specify the gtk libraries but it also needs
as far as I know the gdk glib libraries. In any case a more
portable way is to have:

        g++ `/opt/bin/gtk-config --libs` pru.cc

those are BACK quotes, this Netscape mailer is showing them as
forward quotes so excuse my netscape...

			Cheers,
				Em

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands