Re: [gtk-list] PGP frontend

>Hi!
>I just got a letter from someone. I thought it might be useful here.
>
>	Sergei
>
>>Hi!
>>
>>M$ Windows has very useful PGP-frontend, and I noticed that Linux has
>>not any kind of nice frontend for PGP. GTK -version would be very nice
>>to have.
>>
>>I don't know, if someone is already working with it, but this is only an
>>idea. Though I have no ability to code, so I'm just leaving an idea...=)

Well, I'm trying. I make a pgp4pine program (written in C) that is used by at
least a few people (those who send patches and bug reports, at least :), and
it supports pgp5, pgp2, and gpg (which most pine/pgp programs dont). I've got
a REAL alpha program (doesn't actually do anything the system() call doesn't
like to work for me... :( at
http://www.dimensional.com/~cwiegand/linux/gpgpshell.html
It's only really for developers, and it's real dirty and ugly code, but it's a
start.

Chris Wiegand

'If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashed...
 ... Oh wait a minute, he already does...' - Anonymous

Linux \'lih-nucks\ n.: Antidote to the computer viri known as Windows.