Gtk-- addons in gnome CVS

I've uploaded our gtk-- convenience functions to gnome cvs. Feel free to
use them [LGPL].

Quoting from readme:

This directory contains some Gtkmm addons, which can be used
independently:
Take them as a bunch of code snippets, feel free to use them in your
[L]GPL programs.

- Gtkmm_OStream: An ostream implementation for Lists and CLists

- Search_ComboBox: Frontend for a huge database. Selecting initials
        will pop up the list, any unique selection will close it and
emit
        a signal. Fully gtkmm-signal driven. Great.
        Though does not work with gtk-1.1 (does anybody know a standard
        method to pop up the list window without loosing focus)

- Picture: A simple C++ abstraction for a pixmap, might got irrelevant
        by recent gnome/gtk development

- TCList: A C++ level (interfacing to CList, no new widget)
implementation
        of a columned tree, quite similar to CTree but notably different
in
        appearance. I prefer this one for database visualizations.

- more_param.hh: Additional second user argument for some connect_to_*

- string_width: determine the length of a string in pixels (very old)

- there are examples for most of these routines

- documentation might be generated using DOC++
- please ignore Message.h, it's not functional.
- ignore the safeSTL stuff unless curious (http://home.wtal.de/petig/)
- they have been tested with gtkmm 0.10, gtk 1.0.6 and egcs 1.1

The LICENSE is LGPL.
Since this is the first public release it's quite raw edge (no
autoconf).