Re: [gtk-list] GtkStyle

No, but I'd like to know the answer if/when you find out!  I want to do
right-justification in a capplet I am working on.  I also need to find a
way to set the font color and backgound of a GtkEntry...but I don't know
if using its GtkStyle is the way to do this, as it hasn't seemed to work
thusfar.  Anyway, let me know what you find out.

We need a GtkStyle section of the tutorial, maybe (once I learn the stuff
myself, I would be happy to write it :-)

thanks,
shane