[dreed capital edu: [gtk-list] size of entry and combos]

I posted this earlier today with no reponse so maybe some more details
are needed.  I have a horizontal box that I want to put a number of
entry and combo widgets in; however, I don't want them all to be the
same width.  I've looked at the tutorial and reference for boxes and
alignment widgets, but don't see an example of how to do this.  I've
tried using gtk_box_pack_start and gtk_container_add, but with no
luck.

Can anyone at least tell me if this can be done?  And if so, point me
in the right direction.

Thanks,
Dave Reed
dreed@capital.edu

Using gtk 1.0.6, what is the easiest way to set the width of entry and
combo widgets?  I am packing a number of entries and combo widgets
into a horizontal box and would like to vary the width of them.

Thanks,
Dave Reed
dreed@capital.edu