Theme information

Are there any docs yet on incorporating themes on the programmer's side?
I've got a Clist, and with the gtk_clist_set_row_style() have changed the
font of a row.  However, the bg color of this row goes to the gray, which
looks fine in plain Gtk, but when I've got themes loaded (pixmap is what
I'm using right now), The gray looks terrible, because the rest of the
list has the yellowish bg.  I tried copying styles, but still gray.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com