Re: [gtk-list] Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK+ 1.1.5 Released

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:

> you can do that still, the functions are just named differently/got
> split into seperate ones.

Yup, I've corrected our wrapper of GtkScrolledWindow and the actual
amount of code duplication is really trivial. Indeed I read your mail
a bit in a hurry (lunch break :-).

> what would a gtk_widget_construct() do?

Do all that gtk_widget_new() does, except on a passed GtkObject. I'm
not sure if we'll need one yet. I would expect so when we'll have arg
support in Gtk--.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent