Re: [gtk-list] Re: adding an additional pointer to a treeitem

Object-oriented programming in C!  Woohoo!  I'm loving every minute of
it.

shane

p.s.  I think the architecture of GTK+ is rather ingenious; don't confuse
my ebullience for sarcasm :-)

"Sarcasm is the defense of the weak."
	-- John Knowles, _A Separate Peace_