Re: [gtk-list] "Skinny" scrollbars

sml13@cornell.edu wrote:
>In playing around with the Mac Look-and-Feel (trying to get it more
>true-to-life...although, I must say Zaphod did a mighty fine job), I
>was wondering if there was any way to get the scrollbars to be "fatter."
>Right now they don't really look like bona fide Mac scrollbars because
>they are too skinny, more like your Motif scrollbars:
More on the capabilities of themes...
Would they make it possible to have OpenLook (oh, yeah, I happen to like
it) scrollbars, which have 'moving' arrow buttons and warp the mouse
pointer when scrolled?
>This raises a broader question:  Is the SIZE and SHAPE of a widget
>"themeable?"
I'd say: is it possible to really, drastically, change both look and
feel, or is it only the look?
-Daniel