Re: [gtk-list] CVS snapshot .deb package scripts commited to GLib CVS

As a follow-up to this, I have now committed similar tools for
building CVS snapshot .debs of GTK+ to the CVS repository of gtk+. The
same idea applies; any time you wish to build a CVS snapshot .deb,
simply make sure your local gtk+ directory is up-to-date (cvs update)
and run debian/build from the top level of the gtk+/ directory.

I'll start working on gtk-engines now.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and I and the number 10.
"He's kissing Christian.. and it's making you die." -- that dog.