Re: [gtk-list] Re: Game development - keystroke detection question.

I was hoping not to read the keyboard mapping directly from the port
(ack!) but rather from a higher level that would be more portable -
say if my linux gtk game was recompiled on a sun or *snicker* a
windows CE machine - assuming gtk gets ported to it.

 -Eric