Re: [gtk-list] Opionion about which is the most logical and well thoughout and useful graphical toolkit.

I program in Java quite a bit and it would be nice not to have to
remember which API I'm using - Java, GTK+, Win32, ...

Better bet would be to wait for someone to develop a native compiler
for Linux so Java compiles natively.  I heard somewhere that there's a
project started to do this.

 -Eric