Re: Small theme issue

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Erik wrote:
>> ryan@earth:~> gcalc
>> /usr/local/share/themes/Pixmap/gtk/gtkrc:33: error: unexpected identifier
>> `engine', expected character `}'
>>
>> What did I do wrong, what do I need to do? Any help is appreciated.
>
>looks to me like the library being loaded doesn't understand the new rc command
>'engine'. I don't know if those are in the snapshot. You might look to see
>which library it's loading (ldd or strace) and see if it's grabbing an old
>library laying around, if it isn't, try the cvs version of gtk+?

 I just tried CVS versions from gtk.themes.org on a fresh machine and got
the same results. The first time I tried I had obtained the packages from
jimpick.
 Am I right in assuming that all I need to witness gtk themes is CVS glib,
gtk+, imlib, and gtk-engines? Or do I need gnome-libs? (the include for
the theme gtkrc is expected to be in ~/.gnome/gtkrc?)

Ryan