Re: [gtk-list] Re: Windows

>> Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible for me to make a program with
>> GTK and also have it run on Windows.
>
>Yes. GTk is being ported to Windows by me. Look for code and
>binary snapshots at http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/. If you
>just want to develop just GTK programs, skip the gimp files.
>
>Note, the snapshots there are a bit oldish now (from Nov 2nd), as
>I have been extremely busy this week at work. But in the version
>I have on my development machine, themes do work. (Not the pixmap
>one, as I haven't ported gdk_imlib yet.)
>
>--
Hi Tor!

Are you porting gdk_imlib as well? Great. I was thinking of doing so (to
port all of GNOME), but as you may know more about it than me, please let me
know if you need some help. I am a bit busy now at work, but am thinking
about the best way to do it, and  I was thinking to start in a month or
so... so please let me know about it.

Thanks