Re: an archive maybe?

Ben Catchings wrote:
> hey,
>
> is there an archive ( other than stuff that you can only get through cvs
> ) out there somewhere that has a few of these gtk+ themes that are
> floating around available for download?  i noticed that the orignal
> theme site ( for E i suppose ) has a gtk themes section but there's
> nothing in it.   i'm not sure how many different ones i've seen.  i
> think there are about 7 or 8 going around ( that included the ones in
> cvs ). if there isn't a good site yet i'd be glad to maintain or help
> maintain one if someone else would like to.

Since nobody answered publically I step in.

I have a repository of such stuff in
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/gtk-etc/gtk/

It's mirrored from
        site=ftp.gimp.org
        remote_dir=/pub/gtk

There is another bonbon for the people who are interested in Gtk based
applications.  On ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/gtk-etc/apps/
you'll find a lot of them.  If you see that some are missing, please
get in touch with me, especially upstream authors.  I'd appreciate
if some bitter sites would mirror this.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.