Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK-Themes

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Dominik Rothert wrote:

:On Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 11:01:04AM +0000,
:			Kevin Saenz wrote ...
:
:
:> I have downloaded gtk+-engine. and have compiled it.
:> How do I get the themes to run in balsa, and ee?
:> do I have to recompile ee and balsa?
:> if so do I have to add an extra command to get gtkthemes?
:
:You must compile these apps against the new GTK+ with Themes support.
:(BTW, isn't Themes support in the main branch of GTK now ?)
:
:For more on this read http://themes.org/gtk/.
:

I have to recoplile gnome to? since after upsrading my CVS GTK, I get these
errors with (for example) the panel:
---
  Message: Initializing CORBA for panel

  Gtk-WARNING **: The `GnomePixmap' class is smaller than its parent class
  `GtkWidget'
  Gdk-Message:
  ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
---