Re: [gtk-list] How to try themes ?

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 06:22:24PM +0000, Ronan BOURLIER scribbled:
> Hi all,
> themes is one of the GTK feature I'd like to try.
> For that I installed CVS, grabbed the glib and gtk+.
> I compiled both of them without problems (excpet for
> a slight trouble with autoconf).
> But then where are themes ?
> The theme directories are empty, from where do I fill them ?
> I tried to find info about it, but nothing except very neat screenshots.
>
> thanks in advance for your help
> --
> Ronan BOURLIER
> Development Engineer
>
> --

 cvs checkout gtk-engines

 Lemme know if you get a big black box in the middle of the pixmap theme also:-)
 (I did this a week ago and the pixmap theme+testgtk was messed up, didn't
  try other programs..)

--
  Daniel Burrows

[Referring to Linux] Customers love it.