Two questions

Hi, I've been writing an AOL instant messenger client for Linux using GTK.
While it's greatly functional, there are a couple of snafu's I haven't
gotten past yet so far (I'm using gtk 1.0.6):

1) If I give focus to a GtkText widget with gtk_window_set_focus(), the
cursor still does not appear and the widget does not accept keyboard input
until the user clicks in it.  How do I change that behavior?

2) Again, in a GtkText widget, how can I do underlined text?  I can do
size, italic and bold by selecting the proper font, but I see no scheme
for doing underlined text...

Thanks!

Mark