Is VDK ready to be considered in beta stage ?

To all VDK users, contributors and developers.

Dear friends:
VDK was released about 3 months ago (VDK 0.1). From then on new versions
was released and now VDK 0.4.2 is coming.
I did my best with VDK to maintain it easy to use and backward
compatible.
I should thanks all friends that helped me in this trial and all others
that
encouraged our work, they was and are many.
Now since Gtk+ 1.2 stable release is approaching and i know it will
contain many new cool features i'm demanding myself if VDK is ready to
be considered enough stable to pass in beta stage to be compatible with
new Gtk+.
I think the answer should came from you, so i can know even how many of
you use VDKToolkit effectively.
Thanks in advance for answers, encouragement and complains too :-)

--
Mario Motta
AI Research Group - Rimini