gtk-engines

okay i'll explain my situation here.

i have to live behind this proxy ( i'm at the MS school for mathematics
and science and they took away our shell accounts cause people keep
crashing their Solaris ) so i can't use cvs at all.  i picked up the
development gtk from e.themes.org and it works just fine.  i've always
wanted to play around with themes in gtk so i got the gtk-engines to
right.  anyway i try to compile them and i get this:

pixmap_theme_draw.c:259: warning: initialization from incompatible
pointer
type
( ^- lots of these )

pixmap_theme_draw.c:267: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
after pixmap_default_class'
( ^- and even more of these )

pixmap_theme_draw.c: In function match_theme_image':
pixmap_theme_draw.c:304: structure has no member named engine_data'
make[1]: *** [pixmap_theme_draw.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory /gtk-engines/pixmap'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
( ^- and finally this... )

i'd really love for this stuff to work so could you guys help me out a
bit here?

TIA,
jonah ( ben )