[gtk-list] Accelerator text in menuitem.

Hi.

Sorry in advance if this question has already been answered; I couldn't
find my answer in the archives.

I'm using GTK+ 1.0, and I'd like to have a menu item with "Del" as the
shortcut text.

For the actual functionality of getting the Del key to work, I realise
that I can't just use gtk_widget_install_accelerator(); instead, I've
used gtk_signal_connect() to a "key_press_event" in the top-level
window.

However, I'd like my "Delete" menu item to indicate that the "Del" key
is a shorcut.

How would I add a right-justified "Del" to my menuitem?

Thanks,

-Manni
Manni Wood, Senior Programmer/Analyst, Strategic Interactive Group
800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02199
ph 617 867 1881 . fx 617 867 1111 . mwood@sig.bsh.com

    "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
                                                         -- Lao-zi