Database Widgets

Hi,

Are there any database aware objects or widgets for GTK+? I have used
visual basic and Borland's C++ Builder, and they have objects to handle
the connections to a database, and database aware controls such as text
boxes, lists, combo boxes, and a database grid. I haven't seen anything
like this for GTK+.

Something like this would be nice for building client interfaces for
databases. Especially if it had native support for popular databases and
ODBC support.

Thanks

Darryl Ross