Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-- missing signals

Jan Gentsch <gentsch@ifm.uni-hamburg.de> writes:
> Have you put it anywhere??

Its now in cvs. (you can get it from anonymous cvs or from jimpick's
mirror of the cvs - see gtk-- web page for pointers - but you'll need
autoconf/automake still to use it..) Or if you dont want to do that,
can always wait for next release.. (I should again soon do one - maybe
tomorrow..)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --