Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+-1.1.2 install problems

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, el mono wrote:
> > > declarations for them maybe they dont even exists in glib-1.1.3. Do
> > > anybody has compiled gtk+-1.1.2 with glib-1.1.3 ?

gtk-1.1.2 is supposed to work with glib 1.1.2, and gtk-1.1.3 works with
glib 1.1.3, etc. At least, I think that is true. You can't just mix and
match.

In any case, whatever combination you are trying to use does not work. So
don't use it. Go back to an earlier version, wait for the next version,
use CVS, or find a combination of glib/gtk that does work. There is no
solution to the problem; if the functions don't exist in glib X.X.X and
Gtk X.X.X uses them, that combination is broken.

Havoc