Re: [gtk-list] Re: Please save my life! :)

Paul Dlug wrote:
> with this problem. In the future would you mind keeping your
> distribution related opinions off a mailing list that is devoted to

That's what I tried - but unfortunately this list had a Reply-To
header set to the lists address which caused my mail not reaching
your personal mailbox but the list.  This was definitively not my
intention.

To prevent this all mail received from the gtk-list on my machine
will get the sucking reply-to header stripped off.  I'm learning
from my mistakes.

Regards,

	Joey

PS: This mail is intended to reach the list as explanation, triggered
by a group reply.

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.