Re: [gtk-list] Re: Please save my life! :)

I'm quite happy with slackware...in addition GTK worked flawlessly until
I attempted to play with GNOME. I don't need competent people checking
my software for me, I'm quite competent and don't like people doing
things for me...we don't learn that way. I just need some assistance
with this problem. In the future would you mind keeping your
distribution related opinions off a mailing list that is devoted to
GTK--not linux in general, GTK on ANY platform.

--Paul