GtkFontSelection

Hi,

I've put the latest version of my GtkFontSelection widget at:

	http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~damon/fontsel/index.html

I will put some screenshots there as well.

It's practically finished now, though I have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to display characters from Chinese/Japanese/Korean etc.
   fonts in a GtkEntry?

   The XFontStruct has these fields to specify the character values. Can
   I use them somehow?

            unsigned min_char_or_byte2;/* first character */
            unsigned max_char_or_byte2;/* last character */
            unsigned min_byte1;      /* first row that exists */
            unsigned max_byte1;      /* last row that exists */

2) Should the GtkFontSelection widget support fontsets at all? I'm not too
   sure how these work so I'd need help here.

3) Sometimes the preview text disappears (usually after a non-european font
is
   selected.) You have to do a Ctrl-a to see it again. Is there a way to
scroll
   the entry to the start of the text?

   I'm using gtk_entry_set_position(GTK_ENTRY(fontsel->preview_entry), 0);
   but it doesn't seem to help.

Damon