GTK API Fixed ? (was Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk Question)

"Shawn T. Amundson" <> writes:

> The API for GTK 1.0.x series is fixed, so I'll assume you mean for
> GTK 1.1+. ;-)

Not quite. These were added between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 :

void   gtk_container_set_focus_child	   (GtkContainer     *container,
					    GtkWidget	     *child);
void   gtk_container_set_focus_vadjustment (GtkContainer     *container,
					    GtkAdjustment    *adjustment);
void   gtk_container_set_focus_hadjustment (GtkContainer     *container,
					    GtkAdjustment    *adjustment);

which caused slight troubles with gtk-- and me not being careful
enough (and assuming that, indeed, the API was fixed :-).