Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk Question

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Tim Janik wrote:

> i wrote a little proggy for GLE that puts out the widget tree (the one
> that is currently in the tutorial). i guess i could extend it to also
> dump the required prototypes for signal handlers, but i fear that that
> would become a very long list (GtkWidgetClass already introduces 50
> signals on its own), do you think we should put such a list into the
> tutorial/faq or else file?

Sounds like man page/reference guide material.  I will find time to
mark it up all pretty like if you extend your program. ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking