Gtk_text widget

Hi,

	I have a little problem with the GtkText widget.

	I was just wondering how I can get the widget to return the information
a user typed into it.

	For a text entry widget there is a simple function called
gtk_entry_get_text. Is there something similar for the gtk text widget
(Text Box). I can't seem to find anything in the tutorial or reference
manual...

	Any help would be really appreciated...

Cheers,
Achint

--
Achint Sandhu
Nortel

Windows 95: n. 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for
               a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally
               coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
               company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.