Re: [gtk-list] Re: Naming convension for GTK aplications

// thus on 25 May 1998 02:22:32 -0000, nelson-gtk wrote:

> nuke@bayside.net writes:

>> > For example: if I call my aplicacion "newapp",
>> > should I name it "gnewapp" or something like that?

>> PLEASE don't. we have too many g* apps as it is :)

> Gwhy gdo gyou gfeel gthat gway?  Gmaybe gwe gdon't ghave genough??

G... no, GTE... err K.

If it's a pretty generic name (no 'g' pun intended) a prefix'ed 'g' makes
it more distinctive.  But I have to agree, there are far too many 'g*' app
names, and that's not only the gtk apps, there are several non-GTK but GNU
apps.

d.