Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkTree question

> >    also, it was a quite a pain to set up the tree as the only help in
> >  testgtk source uses recursive function to build it which is rather hard
> >  to decode and in my opinion a bit unusable for learning. GTK is really
> >  missing docs :( all GTK programmers could stop writing their programs and
> >  write docs for GTK as it'd be much easier for programmers to use it :)

   Definitely, the documentation is not complete, the tutorial is kind
   of OK but can be better :-).

   About GTK documentation in general I must say it is not as complete
   as the XForms library (which I found pretty neat, only not free for
   other uses) but MUCH BETTER than Fvwm95 toolkit, the docs provided
   with Fvwm95 was just a small thing saying "needs to be written" or
   something like that, just code and several examples. For now I
   stick to GTK.

   		Cheers,
			Emilio