Style and Spacing (and Themes, but only in the end)

Obscure subject lines lead to the most important mails, didn't you
know that?

Seriously: A while back, there was some discussion on how to make
widget spacings uniform.  You know, the WIDTH in
gtk_container_border_width(CONTAINER, WIDTH).

Now, I haven't seen anything on this in a while... has there been some
decision or something?  Maybe in GNOME? (that's the reason for the
crosspost)

It would be nice if one could begin to start handling this in such a
way that it's easy later to implement.  Okay, maybe I just have to
begin to replace all spacings with (hopefully) properly named
constants.

BTW, this is also connected to themes... as different themes are
likely to want default(!) spacings.

Anyway,

Bye, J

--