Re: [gtk-list] form widget?

In a previous message, Sami Juhani Kallio says:
> Is there any widget like Motif form where you can attach a widget to
> the sides of the form and/or to other widgets? If not, how would you
> implement this in gtk?

Form widgets in Motif map to "vbox" (vertical alignment) and "hbox"
(horizontal alignment) in GTK.  The Tutorial has a pretty good description
of using these under the "packing widgets" section.  In general, you create
the h/vbox and pack children.  The gtk_box_pack_start() function is used to
determine how the children are aligned internally to the h/vbox.

I think the GtkTable widget may also allow some form of alignment/packing
options, but I've not used it yet.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           | "Oh, by the way:  which ones Pink?"