[gtk-list] Proposed widget

I am about half way through developing a new widget for one of
my own projects.  I thought it might be a good idea to show
it off and get some feedback on its design so that it will
fit with the form of the rest of gtk.  (I have also run into
some sticky issues that I need addressed.)

The concept of the widget is a triangular selector to
allow the user to choose the ratio between three competing
factors.  (A common theme in many games...  what ratio
do you want between farming/industry/research for example.)

I have placed a mock up of the widget on web sites.  Please
check it out and mail me comments, critisisms and general thoughts.

http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~kenelson/gtk/trisel/

Thanks for your time.

--Karl