Re: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!

> > Nope ... get a real mailreader and you'll see it's Kanji. (Of course,
> > you still may not be able to read it, but ...)
>
> A "real" mail reader?  Who are you to judge whether my mail reader is
> "real" or not?  For what it's worth, I'm using PINE under Linux 2.0.33.
> Would you rather I use a Windows-based e-mail client?  They have UTF-8
> support.

Shame on you! Not using a gtk-based mail reader that correctly renders every
character-set on the planet? Tut tut :-)

This is the gtk list after all.
(Just for the record, I'm using tkmail4 on linux - and no, it didn't cope
with the Kanji either).

--

Steve                                       | Steve's law of House Rewiring:
S.Hosgood@swansea.ac.uk                     | "No matter how many power sockets