Re: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!

> Nope ... get a real mailreader and you'll see it's Kanji. (Of course,
> you still may not be able to read it, but ...)

A "real" mail reader?  Who are you to judge whether my mail reader is
"real" or not?  For what it's worth, I'm using PINE under Linux 2.0.33.
Would you rather I use a Windows-based e-mail client?  They have UTF-8
support.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net