Re: [gtk-list] Gtk & Raphsody?

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Sergei Naumov wrote:

> Folks!
> Have you seen the Raphsody preview pictures?
>
> 	http://www.stepwise.com/SpecialCoverage/WWDC98/DR2SneakPeek.html
>
> It looks very nice in terms of the GUI. I remember there were talks to make
> Gtk+ "look nicer" after 1.0 is out. So, any ideas whether Gtk+ could "borrow"
> some of it from Raphsody?
>
> I VERY much like the scrollbars and the notepad tabs there.

You're looking at a combination of Mac OS, NeXT, and some new design work.
In any case, it all it from Apple, so please be _very_ careful about
"borrowing" stuff, lest you feel the legal wrath of the unpredictably
wrathful one. Feel free to be inspired, of course. FWIW, I wouldn't at all
mind NeXT-style scrollbars.

(... Amuse your friends and neighbours! Borrow from the Alto Star! Hearty
fun for the whole family! ...)