Re: [gtk-list] Re: MDI?

> because i'm talking about a menu that has "window-in-window" and
> "notebook" options for the MDI window.

Sorry, but I'm just not following you.  What window-in-window options
would be different from notebook options?  If you give a sample menu, I
might be able to better glimpse what you have in mind.  If, however,
you're talking about the ability to detach notebook pages and make them
separate windows, I think that should go into the notebook widget, since
that'd be a REALLY useful item for any notebook widget!  :-)  It's right
up there with pinnable menus... :D

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net