Re: [gtk-list] Re: Positioning widgets freely inside a window

Petr Tomasek <tomasek@etf.cuni.cz> writes:

>   I think, the container object can have ONLY one child. Use
> table or hbox or vbox or (what are the names of it) instead.

What is the right widget to use an how? I just want the behavior of Motif
bulletin board without any attachments or resizing of widgets. Just the
ability to position a widgets freely inside a container.

--
Sami Kallio	                    		email: samik@eiffel.com
Interactive Software Engineering, Inc.		Tel: +1 805 685-1006