Patch for gtk-1.0.1

 I've uploaded a small patch for gtk-1.0.1 which fixes a few
compiler problems I had...

 It's these two files in the gtk/patches dir.

 Basically it fixes problems if you try and compile with -Wwrite-strings
or use the -I- option to gcc. Also there were a couple of (I presume)
typo's were functions (Ie. g_strsignal) didn't return values.

 gtk-jamesa-980511-4.patch.README
 gtk-jamesa-980511-4.patch.gz

 There is a problem with gcc 2.7.2.3 and the patch with doing things
like... (which should be valid)

gint    g_snprintf   (gchar *str, gulong n, const gchar const *fmt, ...);

 Which was originaly...

gint    g_snprintf   (gchar *str, gulong n, gchar const *fmt, ...);

 I only found out about this after I had uploaded the patch. So just
change them to...

gint    g_snprintf   (gchar *str, gulong n, const gchar *fmt, ...);

 And things should work. Or let me know and I'll generate another
patch. (there was only the above occurance (x2 for non GCC) that I
could see).

--
# James Antill -- jamesa@demon.net
:0: